Saturday 25 October 2014

Happy Halloween

Halloweens coming up and i thought I would count down 5 of my favorite horror characters 



5. Count Dracula
Ever since Twilight came out i wanted to be a vampire so much 


4.Ghost

I think how creepy ghosts in films these days and how far they've come since they were first thought of  


3.Witch 



Every year at Halloween I was a witch and i think that's why I love them so much 


2.Werewolf

I love wolves so I was and still am so fascinated by being able to change between two forms like that, its amazing!


1.Zombies!
Ever since the game 'The Lat Of Us' I've been obsessed with them, i just find the zombie apocalypse so fascinating and exciting!!

Thanks for reading this spooky post, dont forget to follow me on Pinterest and right here 





(don't forget to follow)

1 comment:

  1. My favourite game is the last of us too!

    ReplyDelete