Friday 7 November 2014

My Favorite YouTubers

If you know me, you will know I watch A LOT of YouTube so i'm going to show you some of my favorite YouTubers.



Tyler Oakley 


With his bubbly attitude and amazing hair color, Tyler Oakley is someone everyone should watch  


Main Channel



CutiePieMarzia


I first found out about Marzia from her boyfriend, Pewdiepie, I started to watch her shortly after I started to watch Pewds. Shes AMAZING 


Main Channel



Superwoman


Superwoman is one of the most inspirational and positive person I could ever think of, her videos are funny and she also makes vlogs on her second channel 



Main Channel-Vlog Channel


Watchusliveandstuff

This is a shared channel between a couple (Anthony and Kalel)
their channel is daily vlogs and it is amazing!!



Main Channel



Shane Dawson

Shane Dawson is so funny, when i'm sad, I always watch his videos , he also made a movie recently called NotCool 

Main Channel-Vlog Channel


Pewdiepie

My favorite YouTuber in the world has to be the one and only Pewdiepie, I watch his videos everyday and they are SO FUNNY!!


Main Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment