Saturday 1 November 2014

My Halloween

Today is the day I've been looking forward to for months, HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

My costume this year is a Victorian ghost, my outfit is a re-used costume from when I went on a school trip when I was younger. My hair is in a simple but effective crown braid and my makeup is pale and creepy.

Sweets!!

All I really care about are the sweets at Halloween and I got A LOT of sweets last night!



My Hair

My hair was put into a simple crown braid, i platted it by my ears on both sides and wrapped it over my head, then secured it with bobby pins and hair spray (I forgot to take pictures)

My Costume

I re-used my Victorian costume from year six when I went for a trip. 

Here are the details
------------------------------------
-A simple, white shirt-
A long, black skirt-
-A white apron-
-Black Pumps-
-A wicker basket-
-----------------------------------

Please remember to follow this blog
love you guys!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment